Annual General Meeting
Time & Location
About the event
Dear members, past councils and practitioners,
Notice of Annual General Meeting for Singapore Arboriculture Society
Date: 20 February 2020
Location: The Canopy Garden Dining at Bishan Park (carpark A https://goo.gl/maps/Ss9eZ7EBJYQGrGFK7 )
Main agenda is the voting of Voluntary Dissolution of the society and integration with Landscape Industry Association (Singapore).
Details from Registry of Societies ( http://www.ifaq.gov.sg/mha/apps/fcd_faqmain.aspx#FAQ_4487 )
· The society is required to comply strictly with the rules in its constitution in effecting its own dissolution. Thereafter, society needs to submit its voluntary dissolution via iROSES together with the following supporting information / documents:
· Date of General Meeting at which resolution to dissolve the society was passed
· Total number of members and number of eligible voting members of the society as at date of General Meeting
· Number of members present at General Meeting
· Number of members who voted in favour and number who voted against dissolution
· Amount of remaining funds and method of disposal
· Effective date of dissolution
· The minutes of the general meeting at which the resolution to dissolve the society is passed, duly signed by the President/Secretary. The minutes of meeting must state the reason for dissolution and reflect the details of dissolution as outlined above.
· The agenda, proxy slips and attendance sheet.
· Particulars of all the office-bearers
· Final Audited Income & Expenditure and Balance Sheet of the society and past audited accounts if these have not been submitted before.
· Documentary evidence to show that the remaining funds of the society had been disposed off in accordance with its rules pertaining to dissolution (e.g. receipts).
· Bank statement to show that the society's account has been closed and no balance is left.
· Documentary evidence to show that the society has cleared its tax matters with the Controller of Income Tax.
· If the society is registered IPC/Charity, it is required to provide a letter of no objection from the Commissioner of Charities when submitting its voluntary dissolution to the Registry of Societies.
- SAS AGM 2020$0$00$0